Connect at tangent.dune.net port 8789

For further updates, goto www.equestriandawn.com

Friday, May 27, 2011

New server up

The new server is up at tangent.dune.net port 8789.

In addition, I will be less involved than I have been. The reason for the server move was conflict at my home, where the old server had been, and this conflict has reached far enough that I'm also going to be without an internet connection for some time - at least a month, possibly even two or three.

I have an Android with Verizon, unlimited data, but its connection is slower and less reliable. Much of the responsibility has been passed to Fimbulwinter, and you can reach any and all team members at equestriandawn@gmail.com.

Thank you all for everything, and I'll see you around Equestria.

--Scribus Caballus

No comments:

Post a Comment